This 3-hour introductory course will acquaint you with all the Lightroom modules, but concentrate on the library and develop modules, the ones you will use the most.
In this class you will learn:
· How to import your photos into a simple catalog and organizational structure using the file system you have already created on your computer, then assess and filter the best.
· How to use all the photo adjustment tools to create the final version of your vision for each selected photo without ever compromising your original image.
· How to use the Cloud and/or external hard drives to protect and save your originals and your finished images
· How to export your finished photo in a file format optimized for the web, print or email.
· Finally we will provide an introduction to the advanced features in Lightroom available in this powerful editing tool such as masking and color grading.
Handouts will be provided.
Things to bring with you:
Your laptop with a version of Lightroom installed
a mouse and keyboard if desired,
photos to import/filter/assess/modify and edit.
Price $89.00 + handling fee